- The slippery bar of soap seemed to jump from his hands. 一块很滑的肥皂好象从他手中跳了出去似的。
- slippery sidewalks; a slippery bar of soap; the streets are still slippy from the rain. 打滑的人行道；打滑的肥皂；街道由于下雨而打滑。
- slippery sidewalks; a slippery bar of soap; the streets are still slippy from the rain 打滑的人行道；打滑的肥皂；街道由于下雨而打滑
- a slippery Bar of soap. 打滑的肥皂
- A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. 一块干酪。一只面包。一块肥皂。
- We need a bar of soap in the bathroom. 我们需要在浴室里放一块肥皂。
- Would you buy a bar of soap for me? 给我买一条肥皂好吗?
- I bought a bar of soap in the supermarket. 我在超市买了一条肥皂。
- Each worker should be provided with a bar of soap. 每一工作人员应配给一条肥皂。
- Mother found a bar of soap in the kitchen. 妈妈在厨房找到一条肥皂。
- She put a bar of soap in the soap dish. 她把一块肥皂放在肥皂碟里。
- The wet bar of soap slid from my hands. 那块湿肥皂从我手中滑落了。
- And all because of your little bar of soap. 就因为你的肥皂。
- Is it easier to wash with soap powder or with a bar of soap? 是用肥皂粉洗衣服容易呢,还是用肥皂?
- Will two bars of soap be enough for you ? 两条肥皂够你用了吗?
- Wheels won't bite on a slippery surface. 车轮打滑。
- Two small bar of soap were provided in the bathroom. 浴室内备有两块肥皂。
- Having a slippery or smooth quality. 质地平滑的有滑或光滑的品质的
- Mary: A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. 玛丽：一块干酪。一只面包。一块肥皂。
- I have a coupon for ten pence off a packet of soap. 我有一张优惠券，买一盒肥皂可以便宜十便士。