a severe case of neurosis
- This is a severe case of food poisoning.
- Observation of a severe case of hemianaesthesia in a hysterical male (1886).
- Certainly, there're enough differences between American English and British English to give foreign learners a severe case of headache.
- It is especially important to have a high level of vitamin A liver storage in the event that young chicks contract a severe case of coccidiosis.
- In a severe case of diphtheria the prognosis de-pends largely upon how early in the course of the dis-ease an adequate amount of antitoxin can be admiin-stered.