- a semipro baseball player. 半职业性棒球运动员
- I don't think much of him as a baseball player. 我并不认为他是一个了不得的棒球队员。
- The baseball player has a short love with her. 那个棒球投手和她有段短暂恋情。
- Were you a good baseball player? 你棒球打得很好吗?
- Is you father a baseball player? 你爸爸是棒球选手吗?
- EX ： He is a professional baseball player. 他是一个专业的棒球选手。
- What are the basic individual skills of a baseball player? 棒球运动员的个人基本技术有哪些?
- The baseball player wrenched his ankle on the play. 垒球队员在比赛时扭伤了踝部。
- The children all look up to the baseball player. 这些孩子都很敬仰那名棒球运动员。
- Chien-ming Wang is my favorite baseball player. 王建民是我最喜欢的棒球球员。
- Every baseball player practices batting. 每个个棒球运动员都要练习挥棒。
- The baseball player wrenched his ankle on the play . 垒球队员在比赛时扭伤了踝部。
- One that catches, especially the baseball player positioned behind home plate who signals for and receives pitches. 接球员，捕手接球的人，尤指位于本垒之后发出信号并接球的棒球选手
- Babe was the most famous baseball player in the game. 贝布是赛场上最有名气的棒球手。
- Brian set his heart on becoming a pro baseball player. 布莱恩下决心要做一名职业棒球运动员。
- Jiang-ming Wang is an out standing baseball player from Taiwan. 王建明是台湾杰出的棒球运动员。
- The baseball player showed off his cup to his friends. 那名棒球选手向他的朋友炫耀他的奖杯。
- A serious amateur or a semipro who writes down a plan, including money management rules, is on his way toward the expert level. 认真的业余选手或半个专业人士写计划，包括资金管理原则，这是通向专业人士的路。
- That baseball player showed off his cup to his friends. 那名棒球选手向他的朋友炫耀他的奖杯。
- The most famous baseball player from Taiwan is Wang Chien-Ming. 台湾最出名的棒球球员就是王建民。