- Blame was placed on a sedentary lifestyle and foods high in fat and sugar.
- A sedentary lifestyle increases the propensity to aging-related diseases and premature death.
- Overnutrition is associated with a sedentary lifestyle and the continuous availability of food in more affluent countries.
- This prosperity has bought a sedentary lifestyle and a sugary diet, which may have triggered a genetic predisposition to diabetes among Arabs.
- However, they were more likely to have a history of cardiovascular disease than those with a sedentary lifestyle, the researchers reported.