- Wearing a jacket; must wear a seat belt. 穿了一件夹克；必须佩戴安全带
- How does a seat belt law affect auto safety? 安全带法律是怎样影响汽车安全的?
- It's compulsory to wear a seat belt. 系安全带是强制的。
- NOW, WHO WANTS TO WEAR A SEAT BELT? 现在谁想戴上座椅安全带?
- Are you strapped in(= wearing a seat belt in a car, plane, etc.)? 您系好安全带了吗?
- Where possible sit in a seat provided with a seat belt and wear it. 尽可能坐在装有安全带的座位上,并且扣上安全带。
- Everyone is supposed to wear a seat belt in the car. 每个坐在汽车内的人都应该系上安全带。
- The end result of a seat belt law, therefore, is a larger number of accidents. 因此安全带法最后的结果是一个更大的事故数字。
- If suitable, the passenger should help the child to wear a seat belt. 如合适的话,乘客应该帮助幼童佩戴安全带。
- Thus, a seat belt law reduces the benefits to slow and careful driving. 这样,安全带法律为慢速和小心的驾驶减少了利益。
- Thus, a seat belt law tends to increase the number of pedestrian deaths. 这样,安全带法的趋势是增加行人死亡的数字。
- Despite the fact that she was wearing a seat belt, she was thrown sharply forward. 尽管她系了安全带，还是被猛然抛前。
- A seat belt can hold your entire body in your seat, and can reduce your chance of injury by the inflating airbag. 安全带能把你固定于座位,减少被气袋撞伤的机会。
- A seat belt offers the best and most effective protection in all types of collisions and roll-over accidents. 不论发生何种碰撞和翻车意外,安全带都能给你最佳及最有效的保护。
- Wearing a seat belt saves lives; it reduces your chance of death or serious injury by more than half. 系好安全带可以保护生命;它至少减少一半死亡或者受重伤的机率。
- You must always wear a seat belt when sitting in the front seat or middle front seat of a minibus or taxi. 坐在小巴或的士前座或前中座时,必须佩戴安全带。
- Now consider how a seat belt law alters the cost-benefit calculation of a rational driver. 现在思索安全带法律怎样改变了一个理性的司机的成本-利益的计算。
- Wear a seat belt to significantly increase the chance of surviving a car accident. 佩戴安全带存活的机会大大增加了车祸.
- He came in and took a seat opposite to me. 他走进来，坐在我对面的座位上。
- She got on the bus and picked a seat up front. 她上了公车,找了个最前面的座位。