- a scream rent the silence. 一声尖叫打破了寂静
- A scream broke the silence of the night. 一声尖叫划破了寂静的夜空。
- A scream shattered the silence . 一声尖叫打破了寂静.
- All of a sudden a piercing scream broke the silence. 突然，刺耳的尖叫声打破了寂静。
- A scream broke the silence. 一声惊叫声打破了寂静。
- A scream shattered the silence. 一声尖叫打破了寂静.
- There was an unnatural silence and then a scream. 一阵反常的寂静，接着便是一声尖叫。
- The silence was succeeded by the striking of a clock. 时钟鸣响声打破了寂静。
- Loud screams rent the air. 高声的尖叫划破了天空。
- But as soon as he did the child let out a scream. 然而他刚一动手,女孩就尖叫了一声。
- At the sound of a scream from below. 听到脚下的惊叫声。
- The joke Tom told was really a scream. 汤姆讲的那个笑话真有趣。
- The bleating of a foghorn broke the silence. 雾角的鸣声打破了寂静。
- Will they rend the child from his mother? 他们会不会把这个孩子从他的母亲身边夺走呢?
- No sound disturbed the silence of the evening. 入夜时分，万籁俱寂。
- The explosion of bombs rent the serenity. 炸弹的爆炸声打破了四周的宁静。
- A man is know by the silence he keep. 从一个人所保持的沉默，就可知道他的为人。
- A sudden howl pierced the silence. 突然一声嗥叫划破了寂静。
- Some own only part of their land and rent the rest. 有些中农只占有一部分土地，另租入一部分土地。
- The girl let out a scream of fear. 女孩发出恐惧的叫声。