- A score in a game. 比赛中的得分
- a player who makes a score in a game or contest 在比赛或竞赛中负责记分的人
- a player who makes a score in a game or contest. 在比赛或竞赛中负责记分的人。
- An attempt to score in a game, as in soccer or hockey. 射门在比赛,比如足球或冰球比赛试图得分。
- A score of zero points in a game or zero games in a set. 在一局或一盘比赛中得零分。
- I recorded the score in a notebook. 我在笔记本上记下了分数。
- To score(a number) in a game or contest. 得分在游戏或竞赛中得（一）分
- Every year the old man would run up a score in this shop. 这位老年人每年要在这个商店里赊买东西。
- This is a board with pegs and regularly spaced holes for holding the pegs; used for keeping the score in a game of cribbage. 这是一种纸牌戏，二人、三人或四人游戏，用木钉及有孔的木板记分。
- We got a score in the first inning. 我们在第一局得了一分。
- To gain(points or a point) in a game or contest; score. 记分在游戏或比赛中得分
- One strike can get ten scores and two more rolling of balls are added. The highest score in a game is 300 scores. 如果运动员每球均得10分，一局最高分是300分。
- He tried to interest the guest in a game of tennis. 他想让客人和他打一场网球。
- Who will join us in a game of bridge? 谁愿意与我们一起打桥牌?
- Local drug dealers settle a score in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau. 武装与危险：几内亚比绍共和国首都比绍，当地毒枭被捕。
- What officials are there in a game of table tennis? 乒乓球球赛中有哪些裁判人员?
- Will you join us in a walk [a game of bridge]? 你和我们一道去散散步[打桥牌]好吗?
- Equal score in a game or competition (比赛或竞争中)得分相同; 不分胜负; 平手
- How many people are there in a game of tennis? 网球比赛有多少人参加？
- To participate in a game of bowling. 参加保龄球赛