- The director was asked to think up a scheme that would save the situation. 他们要主任想出一个办法来挽救这个局势。
- China scrapped a scheme that had allowed marginal arable to return to woodland. 中国取消了允许少量耕地退耕还林的计划。
- Environment Agency Action Earth 2006 is a scheme that encourages communities to protect their local environment. 2006环境署地球行动方案鼓励各社区人民保护各自所在区域的环境。
- A scientific discovery that won critical applause. 赢得评论界嘉许的一项科学发现
- That won' t mend matters, ie improve the situation. 那於事无补.
- The key question, however, is how to draw up a scheme that can meet the concerns of different market participants. 但谘询结果带出一个主要的问题,就是怎样设立商业信贷资料库,才能兼顾不同市场参与者的需要?
- Dell, a big PC-maker, recently launched a scheme that allows its customers to plant trees to offset the carbon emissions generated by their computers. 大型个人电脑制造商戴尔公司最近推出了一项方案，允许用户种植树木以补偿电脑运行产生的碳排放。
- We can chalk that win up to a lot of luck. 我们可以把那次胜利归因于好运十足。
- Stephen Salter, an emeritus engineering professor at the University of Edinburgh, has come up with a scheme that, on paper at least, looks ingenious. 英国爱丁堡大学的荣誉退休工程教授沙尔特（StephenSalter）则构想出一个十分巧妙的方案。
- A good job, too; for on her way back she hit on a scheme that would turn the hundred and eighty thousand into half a million before it had had time to get cold. 艾莱河的这次熄烛行动可谓一箭双雕，因为就在走回床边的路上，她突然想出了一个主意：趁那十八万块钱还没晾凉，把它翻成五十万块钱。
- The manager had worked out a scheme for not paying the tax. 这经理想出了一个逃税的诡计。
- He needs to eschew easy gestures, just as he should have avoided delighting a few populists this week by closing down a scheme that lets Mexican trucks into America. 他需要避免简单的回答，就像这周，他应该避免为了取悦一些平民党党员而否决让墨西哥卡车进入美国的计划。
- OH,STOP WHIMPERING.A WOUND LIKE THAT WON'T KILL YOU! 对其他角色：哦，别呻吟了。那种伤不会致死！
- Second, through GRS and GES models for the NLOS errors, we propose a scheme that significantly reduces the NLOS error's effect on the accuracy of mobile positioning. 其次，透过这些非视线误差的统计模型，我们亦提出一个有效的行动定位方案，能够显著减少非视线误差在行动定位准确度上的影响。
- She is not usually good at tennis; that winning stroke was a fluke. 她平时网球打得并不好，那取胜的一击不过是侥幸而已。
- A clean start would enable us to design a scheme that is best suited to the new combined business, rather than being bound to mirror a legacy scheme in a rollover scenario. 一个崭新的开始将有助于我们设计一个最适合新组合业务的方案;而不是被老套的方案所束缚.
- He wants to buy a red coat,but the shop doe 't sell it. 他想买一件红衣服，但商店不买衣服。
- The police have uncovered a scheme of robbery. 警察当局破获了一起阴谋抢劫案。
- A scheme that misfired. 一个失败的计划
- Who was it that won the World Cup in 1982? 谁赢得了1982年的世界杯?