- We found the town has a salient feature of its own.
- Are a salient feature of the area.
- Nominalization, a salient feature of human languages, refers to the incongruent realization of a process or attribute as a thing.
- Over a long period of time, the appearance of different styles of architecture and their fusion have become a salient feature of the buildings in Macao.
- A salient feature of her technique is a severe economy of expression.Her poetic idiom is noted for its laconic brevity, directness and plainest of words.