- He planted an oak tree every morning that he was not watering to it, but with a rolled up newspaper strap it.
- When approaching a hydrogen leak, hold some readily combustible material such as a rolled up newspaper or a straw broom in front of you.
- A woman returned home from a shopping trip to find her husband hurtling around the house like a madman with a rolled up newspaper.
- Yesterday, after slipping the rubber band off the rolled up newspaper, Scott flipped it playfully at me: this led to an all-out war.
- Yesterday, after 7)slipping the 8)rubber band off the rolled up newspaper, Scott flipped it playfully at me: this led to an all-out war.