- She sat on a rocky outcrop at the crown of the hill.
- Lovers kiss on a rocky outcrop with a view of the Acropolis of Athens.
- They didn't build a temple on a beach, the temple was built on a rocky outcrop in the sea near the beach.
- This photo camp image captures some of the California shore\s many pelicans soaring from a rocky outcrop.
- Located on a rocky outcrop, the pagoda's internal staircase winds upward for 12 stories. The builders used no nails.
- The apse of the basilica of the Agony is built on a rocky outcrop which must have once formed the eastern boundary of the "Garden of Olives.