A right relationship with God
- Obedience is not the essence of a right relationship with God, but it is the evidence of it.
- Whenever someone tries to put himself into a right relationship with God, Satan, the accuser, will be right by his side, trying to dissuade him.
- Nehemiah continued to pray and affirmed his relationship with God.
- The purpose of piety is to give expression to one's relationship with God.
- He longed to be in a covenant relationship with God that would be solemnized by the striking of hands together.