- Our work on the new bridge go ahead like a raging fire.
- She was burnt in a raging fire while working in a factory.
- Soon after the French arrived, a raging fire destroyed two-thirds of the city.
- Face the market of electronic government affairs of like a raging fire, such saying perhaps not exaggerative.
- As they peered through the mist， slavering wendigos thought they saw a raging fire in which their prey was burning.
- Buddy the cat is being hailed a hero on Friday after saving his owner's life by waking the sleeping man during a raging fire.