- A punishment amply merited. 但这是他们应得的惩罚。
- English schoolmasters used to cane the boys as a punishment. 英国小学老师过去常用教鞭打男学生作为惩罚。
- The officer made the soldiers mark time as a punishment. 那位军官让士兵们原地踏步以示惩罚。
- As a punishment, the soldiers were confined to barracks for a week. 作为惩罚，这些战士在兵营里禁闭了一个星期。
- Should we bring back the birch as a punishment? 我们应该恢复用桦条抽打的体罚吗?
- To spank with a paddle,especially as a punishment. 拍打用木板打，尤指作为一种惩罚
- They want to bring back hanging as a punishment. 他们想重新使用绞刑作为惩罚。
- The mother inflicted a punishment on the boy. 母亲处罚了男孩。
- To receive a punishment or scolding. 接受惩罚或责备
- As a punishment,Father cut Bob's allowance in half. 父亲把鲍勃的零用钱削减了一半，以示惩罚。
- The thief was sent to prison as a punishment. 窃贼被关进监狱，这是对他的惩治。
- The stocks were used long ago as a punishment. 从前用足枷作为刑具。?
- He was sent to his room as a punishment. 他被罚回到他的房间。
- Should we bring backthe birch as a punishment? 我们应该恢复用桦条抽打的体罚吗?
- A Punishment Dao use for break the fingers? 断指刑刀?
- To spank with a paddle, especially as a punishment. 拍打用木板打，尤指作为一种惩罚
- The father forbade him to watch TV as a punishment. 父亲罚他不许看电视。
- A punishment given as a warning or deterrent. 警戒，警告作为警告或阻止而做出的惩罚
- He wanted to inflict a punishment on me. 他想要处罚我。
- The boy was made to wash the truck as a punishment. 作为惩罚,这孩子被强迫洗车。