- Eric Walsh gives an informal presentation of his bank to a prospective client, Jane Anderson.
- It is 8 a.m. and Katembo deftly navigates the narrow, muddy alleyways of Kinshasa's massive Gambela market on his way to meet a prospective client.
- She is married to a prospective lawyer.
- A person viewed as a prospective marriage partner.
- We is go to send advertising material to the prospective client.
- But no, you had to come jingling your earbobs and pouting and frisking like a prostitute with a prospective client."