- If you are self-employed, you should think about taking out a private pension.
- Private pension plans must purchase insurance from the corporation, and if a company cannot pay pension benefits, the corporation will pay them.
- Most private pension plans provide benefits to retirees in proportion to a formula based on the employee's age, years of service and annual salary.
- Private pension plans often do not pay off, and pension payments that do cams in are not tied to inflationary decreases in buying power.
- If you go to a private hospital you must pay.