- a prim hedgerow. 整齐的灌木篱笆
- Let x,n be positive integers,and let p be a prim e. 单位：茂名教育学院数学系广东茂名525000;
- To fix(the face or mouth) in a prim expression. 一本正经的使（脸、嘴）显出一本正经的表情
- I think she's a prim e candidate for a pulmonary embolus. 我认为她初步的原因是肺部的拴塞物.
- She was a prim ugly woman of forty-three, who wore glasses and had sparse hair. 这位太太年华四十三，其貌不扬，态度拘谨，鼻架眼镜，头发已稀疏。
- Yes, it's a verb.Let's conjugate it!"I rezzed a prim." "I will rez a prim." "I am rezzing a prim. Grid // 格子，即Second Life所在的世界 Rez //实现，在SL里造出来 When you create an object within SL; you "rez" it.
- A prim can only have ONE particle display defined at a time. Adding another will just overwrite the previous display definition. 一个物元,只能加载一种效果,另一种效果将取代前一种效果。
- Nearby, the ladies of the parish, a retired major, the family doctor and the local solicitor inhabit a prim street of Georgian houses, petering out into a straggle of picture-postcard cottages. 附近整洁的街道上乔治时期风格的住房里住着教区的妇女，一位退休上校，一名家庭医生和一位本地律师。街道向前延伸至一排排如画的农舍处逐渐消失。
- To assume a prim expression. 做出一本正经的样子
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character. 他的性格中有少许忧郁的气质。
- There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us. 转寄给我们的邮件晚了很久才拿到。
- A bowl of hot chicken soup is good for you. 喝一碗热鸡汤对你有好处。
- A cloud is a mass of vapor in the sky. 云是天空中的水汽团。
- A country must have the will to repel any invader. 一个国家得有决心击退任何入侵者。
- A fire was burning in the grate. 火在壁炉中燃烧着。
- They cleaved a path through the wilderness. 他们在荒原中开辟出一条路。
- They denounced him to the police as a criminal. 他们向警方告发他是罪犯。
- This place doesn't have a very savory reputation. 这个地方的名声可不太好。
- He had a primly pointed jaw, a primly straight nose, and a prim manner of speaking that was so correct, so gentlemanly, that he seemed a comic antique. 他有一个整洁的尖下巴;挺直的鼻子;讲话的严肃方式是那么得体那么有绅士风度以至使他看起来像一个滑稽的的古董.
- This strain of wheat can grow during a cold spring. 这种小麦可以在寒冷的春天生长。