- Next year is a presidential year. 明年是总统选举年。
- The party groomed him as a presidential candidate. 党培训他当总统候选人。
- And how much is a presidential suite for a night? 那总统套房是多少美元一个晚上呢?
- May I book a presidential suite for you,sir? 先生，要预定一套总统套房吗?
- He is a presidential nominee of G.O. 他是一名来自共和党的总统候选人。
- He's being considered to be a presidential timber. 他被认为具有当总统的素质。
- May I book a presidential suite for you, sir? 先生,要预定一套总统?
- What extras come with a presidential suite? 总统套房另外还有些什么设施呢?
- It was not how you win a presidential campaign. 这不是你赢得总统竞选的方式。
- Many countries favour a presidential system of government. 很多国家选择总统制政府。
- a presidential government. 总统制政府
- Earlier a Presidential commission ... probed the market's structure for defects and came up with a laundry list of weaknesses with program trading in the forefront. 前些时一个总统授命成立的委员会探究［股票］市场的结构，以便找出缺点。结果毛病一箩筐，其中以程式交易为最显著的缺点。
- The first: I should walk into presidential government office, tell that pig, his policy too abdicate. 第一只：我要走进总统府;告诉那只猪;他的政策太逊了.
- A presidential finding that authorized the covert operation. 授权进行秘密行动计划的总统文件
- In addition, Mugabe's government in June restricted the work of aid agencies, accusing them of siding with the opposition before a presidential runoff. 此外，穆加贝政府还于六月限制援助机构的援助活动，指责他们在总统尚在位时支持反对党。
- An effort in the House to override a presidential veto fell short. 议院一项旨在驳回总统否决的努力失败了。
- A presidential system is a system of government of a republic where the executive branch is elected separately from the legislative. 总统制适用于共和政体，其行政机构和立法机构的选举分开执行。
- The relevant documents were the Paris Agreement and a Presidential message. 相关的文件是巴黎协定和美国总统的一项咨文。
- What's the difference between a presidential candidate and an overworked clerk? 总统候选人与工作过度的办事员的区别是什么?
- A COUNTRY with a presidential system tends to get identified with its leader. 人们往往认为,总统制国家就是其总统的国家。