- A power of attorney of the clients appointed by the directorate ( signed by all the directors and seal).
- The proxy shall submit a power of attorney to the people's court or the chairman of the creditors' meeting.
- A power of attorney issued by a foreign national or foreign enterprise shall, in addition, state the nationality of the principal.
- An applicant that entrusts an agent to file an application for administrative licensing shall submit a power of attorney.
- However, a power of attorney signed by the legal representative of each consortium member shall be submitted to the tenderee.