- Ten years ago: Poland held its first popular presidential election. (Solidarity founder Lech Walesa, who received a plurality of votes, won a runoff the following month.
- In order to be elected, a candidate needs only a plurality of the votes cast.
- If candidate A gets 65 votes, B gets 40, and C gets 35, then A has a plurality of 25.
- The plural of a noun is usually made by adding -s to the singular.
- In the arithmetic device, the master latches latch a plurality of( such as two) input data.