- We are a people no longer subject to foreign rule. 我们是一个不再受外国统治的民族。
- The lost child was led back by a people's policeman. 走失的孩子由一个人民警察领回来了。
- The common speech of a people; the vernacular. 本国语，不规范语一个民族普通的语言; 地方话
- Laws that embody a people's values. 加入了人的价值的法律
- A people's just war is bound to end in victory. 人民的正义战争最后一定会胜利。
- One who gives a code of laws to a people. 制定法典者给一个民族制订法典的人
- What date and time do you prefer to make appointment with BOI's representative? 您方便跟泰国投资署人员洽谈的日期跟时间?
- The ruler of a province or a people. 总督，地方长官一个省或一个民族的长官
- They are a people of mixed blood. 他们是混血民族。
- A people must not lose faith in itself. 一国人民切不可丧失对自己的信心。
- The common speech of a people;the vernacular. 本国语，不规范语一个民族普通的语言；地方话
- For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. 因为你归耶和华你神为12圣洁的民。
- Informed as to who is their employee OH&S representative(s) and specified management appointee (see 4.4.1). 了解谁是他们的职业健康安全员工代表和指定的管理者代表（见4.;1
- Would you consider yourself a people person? 你认为自己是个有人缘的人么?
- Act as a people who knows the life living! 做一个懂生活,热爱生活的人吧!
- Fredrick F. Chien, the ROC's representative to the U.S., discusses Si no-American relations in his office in Washington. 我国驻美代表钱复在北美事务协调会华盛顿办事处的新大楼中，畅谈中美关系。
- The Jews considered as a people or community. 犹太人，犹太民族被认为是一个民族或一个共同体的犹太人
- Fredrick Chien, the ROC's representative to the U.S., frequently holds dinners at Twin Oaks to make friends and exchange ideas. 我国驻美代表钱复经常在双橡园宴客，以广交朋友、沟通意见。
- Without a people's army the people have nothing. 没有一个人民的军队，便没有人民的一切。
- IMF's representative in Seoul, Paul Gruenwald, said South Korea's economy could be undermined by surging loans to households and the increasing rate of credit card delinquency. 国际货币基金会驻汉城代表古伦华德昨天说，南韩经济可能遭到家庭贷款的激增，和信用卡逾期未付款项的比率上升所破坏。