- A newcomer to Hawaii. 新到夏威夷的人
- The team is a newcomer to the competition. 这个队是新参加比赛的。
- I've brought a newcomer to meet you. 我带了一位新员工来见你。
- It allows us a newcomer to success. 它可以让我们从一个新人走向成功!
- He is always fastening on a newcomer to tell his stories to. 他老是缠住新来的人讲自己的事。
- He always fastens on a newcomer to tell his stories to. 他老是缠住新来的人，对他讲述自己的事。
- It requires some time for a newcomer to take his bearings. 新来的人要弄清环境需要一些时间。
- The Brain-nourishing oral liquid is a newcomer to the health world. 益脑饮品，保健天地新品种。
- Here is a newcomer to the report, the new arrivals coming! 这里是新人报道的地方,新来的进来!
- Bonnie Wright is a newcomer to the Harry Potter films. 薄妮莱特是哈利波特电影中的一个配角。
- I went to Hawaii for a week to decompress. 为了消除紧张的情绪，我去夏威夷玩了一星期。
- I hope to get away to Hawaii next year. 我希望明年去夏威夷度假。
- But exactly how does a newcomer to the stock market go about achieving that? 但是，一个股票市场的新手又如何能做到这一点呢?
- On the trip to Hawaii, we were all in high spirits. 在去夏威夷的旅途中，我们都很开心。
- Newcomers to Hawaii should be warned not to sit in the sun too long-they'll get their brains fried. 新到夏威夷的人要注意日光浴的时间不要太长－否则会中暑的。
- A trip to Hawaii intrigues me very much . 去夏威夷旅行引起我很大的兴趣。
- A trip to hawaii intrigue me very much. 去夏威夷施行引起我很大的兴趣。
- I'm a newcomer to teaching. 至於教书,我还是个新手。
- I have been looking forward to a voyage to Hawaii. 我一直盼望着到夏威夷去旅游。
- The Smith proposal on campaign-finance reform represents the popular idealism of a newcomer to the House of Representatives. 史密斯关于改革竞选筹资的提案体现了一位新上任的众议院议员的深得人心的理想主义思想。