- What a child should do, above all, is to do well in his studies. 小孩子该做的最重要的事是学好功课。
- He will do well in that work because he has a lot on the ball. 他是会做好那件工作的，因为他很有才干。
- If you do well, you are accepted; if not, sin is a demon crouching at the door. 如果你做得好，你就会被接受的。反之，罪恶就会象个魔鬼潜伏在你的门前。
- Q: how doicounter gargs as a ne? 暗夜如何防石像鬼?
- You'd do well to take a leaf out of John's book. 你还是向约翰学学为好。
- B I hae Frane fr a ne jb.I i ery ipran fr e. 悦雅带着一丝期望看着她，“i，I’ errible， I l y ike.
- This is great! Can I donate now for a ne... 看到这些照片，双眼有点湿润。那是一种感动...
- You would do well to discuss the matter with him. 你还是与他商量一下这件事为好。
- A humane society always does well by its old people. 一个仁慈的社会对待老人总是很好。
- He made a solemn promise to do better. 他郑重保证要做得更好。
- A business can't do well without good management. 没有好的管理，生意是不可能做好的。
- You have to be highly competitive to do well in sport nowadays. 如今必须有高度的竞争意识才能在体育运动中取胜。
- He had a long head, he should do well in business. 他很精明,做买卖应该是一把好手。
- A man of your experience ought to do well. 一个有你这样的阅历的人是应当做得很好的。
- It is a brand-new experience for a company to do business in a ne country. 但是要进入到一个陌生的国度，对我国企业来说是一个全新的考验。
- Do one thing at a time, and do well. 一次只做一件事情，并且要做到最好！
- Do one thing at tine at a time and do well! 一次只做一件事，做到最好！
- From now on I will try to do better. 从现在起我要尽量做得好些。
- He gave his solemn promise to do better. 他庄重地保证把事情办好。
- I see Britain did well in the discus. 我看英国队在铁饼项目中表现不错。