a meticulously planned schedule
- Every step was meticulously planned, leaving nothing to chance.
- In Beijing the sum of all the meticulously planned neighborhoods and neatly designed urban expansion zones just renders a bigger pancake.
- Although Lauren has meticulously planned for the Senator's safety, Laskey is assassinated in his hotel room shortly after his nomination is confirmed.
- Organize, monitor and control the production of MX according to the planned schedule and planned cost.
- Sloppy work enrages a meticulous person.