- A mess hall. 集体用膳食堂
- a dining hall; a mess hall; a canteen; a refectory 食堂
- The local economy is now in a mess. 当地的经济现在很混乱。
- He managed to make a mess of it. 他真不错，把事情弄得一团糟。
- Did you ever hear of anybody making such a mess of it as that? 你听到过有人把事情搞得这样一团糟的吗？
- The yard is a mess, to say nothing of the house. 院子里已经是一团糟，更不用说房子了
- Would you mind decorating the mess hall? 你愿意负责装饰餐厅吗?
- She always makes a mess of things; she's a prize idiot. 她总是把事情弄糟; 她是个不折不扣的大笨蛋。
- He has made such a mess of this report. It'll take hours to put it straight. 他把报告弄得乱七八糟，要花几个小时才能整理好。
- Doc says the Admin Office Is through the Krauts' mess hall...? 博士说要去管理者办公室要经过德国人的餐厅大厅?
- Students are heading to the mess hall together after class. 学生们下课后走向食堂。
- She made a mess of the translation. 她翻译得一塌糊涂。
- What a mess I have made of with my foolish talk! 我的傻话竟把事情弄得如此之糟！
- What a mess you have landed us all in ! 你看你为我们大家惹来多少麻烦！
- What a mess! I can not bring my girlfriend here. 好乱！我不能带女朋友来这儿了。
- Who was it that made such a mess of it? 谁把这搞得一塌糊涂的?
- He was such a mess that he did not know what to do. 他心乱得不知如何是好。
- The chef leaves the Mess Hall after every mealtime, leaving the kitchen empty. 厨师在每个用餐时间完后，都会让厨房空著。
- Hur! Trust you to make a mess of it. 哼！让你把这事搞得一团糟。
- You think your desk is a mess! Get a load of mine! 你以为你的桌子乱七八糟！看看我的！