- It's a mercy he wasn't burnt in his bed. Dear! 天可怜见他没有被烧死在床上。亲爱的!
- It's a mercy he did not bring us over a black daughter-in-law. 总算运气好，他没有给咱们娶个黑漆漆的媳妇儿回家。
- It' s a mercy she wasn' t hurt in the accident. 她在事故中未受伤; 真幸运.
- He wasn' t interested in her stage career. 他对她的演戏职业不感兴趣。
- He wasn' t affected by the news. 他听了这消息后无动于衷。
- Benjamin was so excited that it was a mercy he did not awake Tommy Brock, whose snores continued solemnly in Mr. Tod's bed. 本杰明很激动地认为幸好自己没有吵醒在托德先生床上，持续频密打着鼾的汤米獾。
- It was a mercy that he died, for he had been racked with pain through his last long illness. 他死了是他的福气，因为他长期在久治不愈的病痛中煎熬。
- He wasn' t keen on the plan, but we managed to bring him round. 他本来不太喜欢这个计划; 但我们设法把他说服了.
- He wasn' t wearing his raincoat, he was carrying it over his arm. 他没穿着雨衣而是把它搭在胳膊上.
- It is a mercy that you did not go. 你幸好没有去。
- He wasn' t just inconsiderate, he was downright rude. 他岂止不体谅人; 简直是十分粗暴.
- Despite rumors, he wasn?t related to steel magnate Andrew Carnegie. 尽管有传闻，他和钢铁巨头安德鲁卡耐基并无亲缘关系。
- The hero, however, told the journalist that he wasn"t from Macon. 然而，这位英雄却告诉记者他不是麦根人。
- Trautman: You"re goddamn lucky he didn"t kill all of you. 特罗特曼：他没把你们杀光就已经很幸运了。
- It was a mercy you could not go there. 幸好你没能去那儿。
- It's a mercy you didn't go there! 幸好你没去那儿！
- It is a mercy you did not catch a cold. 幸好你没患上感冒。
- I couldn' t kill the mouse in cold blood. 我不能残酷地弄死那只老鼠。
- It's a mercy you did not go there ! 幸好你没去那儿！
- It's a mercy she wasn't seriously hurt. 幸运的是她伤势不重。