- My niece sacredly sacrificed a piece of pie to the God. 侄女郑重地给神供上一块馅饼。
- I have dibs on that last piece of pie. 我有权利要最后一片馅饼
- Help yourself to another piece of pie. 再吃块馅饼吧。
- For such a man will transgress for a piece of bread. 因为这样的人是会为了一块面包而枉法的。
- My niece sacredly sacrificed a piece of pie to theGod. 侄女郑重地给神供上一块馅饼.
- A man of his size is not equal to the job. 他这般能耐的人不能胜任这种工作。
- That little monkey ate a piece of pie while the mother's back was turned. 趁妈妈转身之际那小淘气偷吃了一块馅饼。
- My niece sacredly sacrificed a piece of pie to the Gogossip girl 插曲d. 侄女郑重地给神供上一块馅饼.
- He bit off a large piece of the apple. 他咬下一大块苹果。
- My niece sacredly sacrificed a piece of pie to the Goafter effect 大纲d. 侄女郑重地给神供上一块馅饼.
- A man's shirt is sized by its neck. 男子的衬衫号码是按领口大小分的。
- I need a piece of string to tie this parcel up. 我需要一根细绳把这包裹扎起来。
- A man appeared at the castle gate in the guise of a woodcutter. 一个男子打扮成樵夫的模样出现在城堡的门口。
- A man of great ability like him will eventually reach the top. 像他这样才能出众的人终究会升到最上层的。
- A good sized piece of the biscuit in the Tsar's hand broke off, fell on the balcony railing, and from the railing to the ground. 皇帝手里拿着一片相当大的吃剩的饼干，掰啐了，它落在阳台的栏杆上，从栏杆上掉到地上。
- Brain: Because you can swim much faster than the other contestants. It'll be a piece of pie! 因为你比其他对手游得快多了。赢得比赛对你来说就是小菜一碟!
- He is a man of consequence in the Labour Party. 他是工党中举足轻重的人物。
- Peace, piece That greedy child gave his mother no peace until he got his hands on an enormous piece of pie. 那个贪吃的孩子搅得他母亲不得安宁,直到他拿到一大块馅饼为止。
- Africa, he argues, is a black continent, a place where blacks deserve not just a piece of pie, but most of it. 他辩论到;非洲是一个黑色大陆;这个地方不应该被划分成一块一块的;但是大多数就是这样.
- How many ventricles of heart does a man have? 每个人有几个心室？