- The doctor negligent of his duty may face not only a malpractice suit but also a criminal indictment.
- Professional such as doctors and lawyers cannot hide behind corporations to protect themselves from malpractice suits.
- A suit of armour fell over with a loud crash.
- However, 48 percent of physicians reported that they had been named in a malpractice lawsuit at some time in their career.
- He also worried about malpractice suits and the high cost of malpractice insurance that doctors increasingly confront.