- A majority decision is fair. 以多数人的意见来决定才公平。
- It's a major decision, so why don't you sleep on it and give me your answer in a day or two. 这个决定很重要，因此你为什么不考虑一、二天再来答复我呢？
- A captain is inferior to a major. 上尉的级别低於少校。
- Our user experiences engine group discovers, the time that people judges these results to use is very short, so major decision is involuntary decision. 我们的用户体验引擎团队发现，人们判断这些结果使用的时间很短，所以大部分的决定都是无意识的决定。
- Construction is a major industry here. 建筑业是此地的主要工业。
- A man shall hoist sail while the wind is fair. 风好须扬帆。
- It's a major decision,so why don't you sleep on it and give me your answer in a day or two. 这个决定很重要，因此你为什么不考虑一、二天再来答复我呢?
- As you are well aware that a merger is a major turning point. 你很清楚合并是一个重要的转折点。
- Now, as Pettitte mulls triggering a $16 million player option for next year, the onus will be on the left-hander to make a major decision. 现在;小派正思考著是否行使1600万美金的球员选择权;如今这样的变化将影响他的任何重大决定.
- His knowledge of the language is fair. 他对这种语言的了解相当不错。
- It's a major decision, so why don't you sleep onit and give me your answer in a day or two. 这个决定很重要,因此你为什么不考虑一、二天再来答复我呢?
- A compromise that is fair to both factions. 一个对两派都公平的协议
- But a committee faced with a major decision can't always move as quickly as the events it's trying to respond to. 但是一个委员会面对需要作出重大决定的事件时,总是不能反应迅速。
- His decision is made us feeling regretful. 他的决定令人感到遗憾。
- I declare the motion is carried by a majority of six to one. 我宣布该动议以6比1的多数获得通过。
- A few days ago our family made a major decision, be in south the house that a 130 square metre buy outside 3 annulus. 前几天我们全家做出了一个重大的决定，在南三环外购买一套130平方米的房子。
- Heart belongs to a person, love what is fair? 一颗心属于一个人，爱情里什么是公平？
- Do not overlook the value of suitable “preparation” before announcing a major decision or policy. 在宣布重大决策或政策之前，不要忽略了适当[准备]的价值。
- His knowledge of English is fair. 他的英语尚可。
- His decision is quite senseless. 他的决定非常愚蠢。