- A very big man often has his suits made to order. 身材特别高大的人常常定做服装。
- He has all his suits made to order. 他所有的衣服都是定做的。
- A very big manoften has his suits made to order. 身材特别高大的人常常定做服装。
- Canopy awnings are available in different shapes. It may be installed as a fixed or retractable structure. Special canopy shapes can be manufactured on a made to order basis. 欧陆式设计，美观实用。有方角型、半圆形、圆角形、跌级形及多种形态。适用于阻挡阳光，隔热，挡雨，更可有美化用途。
- Are your clothes made to order or ready made? 你的衣服是定做的还是买现成的?
- The furniture in the room was made to order. 屋里的家具是定制的。
- Black's clothes were all made to order. 布莱克的衣服都是定做的。
- The furniture in the room has been made to order. 室内的家具是定做的。
- I had it specially made to order. 我特别定做的。
- Is your overcoat made to order or ready made? 你的外套是定做的还是买现成的?
- Mr McCarthy's clothes were all made to order. 麦卡锡先生的衣服都是定做的。
- This pair of shoes was made to order. 这双鞋是定做的。
- Types and specifications: Special standards can be made to order. 型号规格:特殊规格可定制。
- A plane is gone to order from France. 从法国去订购一架飞机。
- The statue was made to scale, one inch to a foot. 这座塑像是按比例做的，大小是真人的十二份之一。
- All merchandise, welcome wholesale and make to order. 所有的商品，欢迎批发和定做。
- Asking if a diner is ready to order. 询问就餐者是否准备点菜了。
- Is there any difference between ready made dresses and dresses made to order? 成衣和订制的衣服有什么区别吗?
- A low and fast throw made to put a base runner out. 快速低球棒球比赛中为把跑垒员杀出局而掷出的低而快的球
- If you wish your clothes to fit you nicely,you must have them made to order. 你要衣服非常合身，就得定做。