- Shall we have a light meal or substantial one ? 我们吃顿便饭还是吃顿好的?
- a light meal or repast. 清淡的一顿饭或一餐。
- A light meal or snack. 点心少量的一顿饭或零食
- Well,I just want to have a light meal here. 呵，今天想吃简单一点。
- A light meal won't sustain us through the day. 一顿小食维持不了我们一天的精力。
- A light meal permitted on fast days. 斋戒时的点心允许在斋戒的日子吃的点心
- Well, I just want to have a light meal here. 呵，今天想吃简单一点。
- Will you go somewhere for a light meal? 您想不想去吃点清淡的菜?
- An afternoon party at which a light meal is served. 便餐提供少量食品的下午餐会
- Lunch is normally a light meal anyway. 汤姆: 无论如何，午餐通常是便餐。
- High tea consists of a light, cold meal or baked goods, followed by a more substantial meal later in the evening. “茶餐”包含清淡的冷食或烘焙食品，之后晚上再接着吃一顿较为丰盛的餐食。
- If you prefer a light meal,I would recommend the a lacarte dishes. 如果您喜欢清淡的食物，我建议您自己点菜。
- If you prefer a light meal, I would recommend the a lacarte dishes. 如果您喜欢清淡的食物，我建议您自己点菜。
- Breakfast at our house is a light repast. 我们家的早餐是很清淡的。
- If you would prefer a light meal, I would recommend the a la carte dishes. 如果您喜欢清谈的食物，我建议您以点菜的方式。
- If you would prefer a light meal,I would recommend the a la carte dishes. 如果您喜欢清谈的食物，我建议您以点菜的方式。
- Snack bars and food vending machines provide light meals or "snacks" throughout the day often remain open until late at night. 快餐室和食品自动出售机整天都供应便餐或“快餐”，往往营业到深夜。
- A meal or course served on a platter. 一盘食物大浅盘中盛的一份饭菜或一道菜
- Would you prefer a light or a filling meal? 你们喜欢份量少还是份量多的食物呢?
- A light or resilient manner of moving or walking. 轻快的或充满活力的移动或步伐