- a light informal meal. 一种清淡的非正式的饭。
- Shall we have a light meal or substantial one ? 我们吃顿便饭还是吃顿好的?
- Would you prefer a light or a filling meal? 你们喜欢份量少还是份量多的食物呢?
- Well,I just want to have a light meal here. 呵，今天想吃简单一点。
- A light meal won't sustain us through the day. 一顿小食维持不了我们一天的精力。
- She runs up the stairs with a light graceful step. 她以轻快优雅的步子奔上楼去。
- A light meal permitted on fast days. 斋戒时的点心允许在斋戒的日子吃的点心
- I had kept my matches dry and soon struck a light. 我没让我的火柴受潮，我一擦就擦着了。
- Jerry left the examination room with a light heart. 杰利轻松愉快地离开了考场。
- She started for her holiday with a light heart. 她很开心地在假期出发旅行。
- Well, I just want to have a light meal here. 呵，今天想吃简单一点。
- We can set to work with a light heart. 我们可以轻松地开始工作。
- Will you go somewhere for a light meal? 您想不想去吃点清淡的菜?
- Full of or in the style of light informal talk. 充满了轻松的、不正式的谈话或者以此为风格的.
- An afternoon party at which a light meal is served. 便餐提供少量食品的下午餐会
- He breezed in wearing a light summer suit. 他穿着一套淡色夏装兴冲冲地走进来。
- Lunch is normally a light meal anyway. 汤姆: 无论如何，午餐通常是便餐。
- There is a light rap at the door. 有轻轻的敲门声。
- Excuse me, have you get a light by any chance? 对不起，你碰巧有打火机吗？
- A light lunch should suffice me. 有一点儿午饭就够我吃了。