- a liberal translation of the text 不拘泥于原文的翻译
- There was a liberal supply of drinks at the party. 那次宴会上有大量饮料供应。
- Many educators advocate a liberal education. 很多教育家提倡通才教育。
- a liberal translation giving a general idea of the writer's intentions 对作者总体意思的意译.
- My uncle gave me a liberal amount of money during my college years. 我上大学期间,我叔叔给了我很多钱。
- He was a liberal giver to charities. 他是一位对慈善事业慷慨解囊的施舍者。
- A member of a Liberal political party. 自由党人自由党的成员
- A liberal award policy is simply good management. 丰富的奖酬政策确实是一个好的手段。
- This does not prevent my being a liberal. 这并不妨碍我做一个自由主义者。
- It was not a liberal government that Micah founded. 弥迦建立的政府并非开明。
- He put in a liberal supply of coal for the winter. 他储存了足量的煤以便过冬。
- I was a liberal arts major in college. 我上大学时读文科。
- Are you a Liberal or a Conservative? 你是自由党党员还是保守党党员?
- That is a liberal point of view. 那是一个开明的观点。
- She had a liberal, full rimmed mouth. 她的嘴巴宽阔，嘴唇丰厚。
- Liberal translation She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth; she thinks she can do what she likes. 她生长在富贵之家,认为凡事都可以随心所欲。
- I hadn't got him marked down as a liberal. 我当时还没有把他看作自由主义者。
- He liked to think of himself as a liberal. 他喜欢把自己视为开明的人。
- They want their child to have a liberal education. 他们要他们的孩子接受通才教育.
- This country adopts a liberal foreign policy. 该国采用的是开放的外交政策。