- In the state election of 1967, the DMK won a landslide victory.
- The Conservatives gained a landslide victory and were returned for a second term of government.
- French incumbent President Chirac reelected for another term in office in a landslide victory on May 5.
- The legislator won a landslide victory in the election, getting nearly 70 percent of the votes.
- The PAP might have scored a landslide victory with a higher percentage of valid votes, but it still failed to win back Potong Pasir and Hougang.
- The Rasmussen poll put Obama on 50% and McCain on 44%, which would give the Democratic candidate a landslide victory.