- I want to buy a new bed, but this time a king size one. 我想买张新床，但这次要买张特大号的。
- Our room is not very big, but it has a king size bed and a Fireplace(including firewood), we had a good dream that night. 房间不大，但是有一个很大的床和一个壁炉（包含免费的柴火），终于可以睡个好觉了。
- An emerald of that size, unflawed, would be worth a king's ransom. 一块那么大、而又无瑕疵的绿宝石会是价值连城的。
- Do you have king size bed in a single room? 单人房的床是否是特大号的?
- That painting must be worth a king's ransom. 那幅画一定价值连城。
- Do you want regular or king size? 你要一般尺寸的还是特大尺寸的?
- She discarded a four, and picked up a king. 她打出一张四点的牌，抓起一张K。
- They paid a king's ransom for the painting. 他们为这幅画付了一大笔钱。
- The ruler of a kingdom is designated a king. 王国的统治者称作国王。
- An emerald of that size,unflawed,would be worth a king's ransom. 一块那么大、而又无瑕疵的绿宝石会是价值连城的。
- He had the delusion that he was a king. 他怀有自己是国王的妄想。
- Do you want king size cigarettes or regular size? 你要长枝的还是一般（长短）的香烟?
- I bought a leg of lamb in the supermarket and it cost me a king's ransom. 我从超级市场买回一只羔羊腿，价钱非常昂贵！
- Introducing Carlsberg's new King Size beer towers! 犁舍引进嘉士伯超大型啤酒塔!
- In Greece there lived once a king named Midas . 从前希腊叫迈德斯国王。
- He is fabled to be the national son of a king. 他编造自己是国王的亲生儿子。
- A king was invested by being crowned. 国王加冕后正式登基。
- SOD. Truffles cost a king's ransom. 松露的身价不凡(价钱贵得吓人)。
- To make(a piece in checkers) into a king; crown. 成为国王把（一只棋子）变成国王；成为国王
- Eat a feast with three king size bowls and give only ten cents? 三个海碗的席吃着，就出一毛钱的人情?