- The case was tried before a jury. 此案是有陪审团参加审理的。
- An error made by a judge in charging a jury. 错误指示法官给陪审团的错误指示
- The jurors filed into court one by one and took their places in the jury box. 陪审员们鱼贯进入法庭，在陪审员席内就坐。
- Her criminal record disqualifies her from serving on a jury. 她有犯罪前科，所以不能当陪审员。
- The case was tried summarily without a jury. 那案件没有陪审团便草草地审问了。
- One who awaits or is called for service on a jury. 陪审团成员候选人等待或要求进入陪审团提供服务的人
- A man who chairs and speaks for a jury. 首席陪审员陪审团主席和发言人
- A woman who chairs and speaks for a jury. 女首席陪审员陪审团的女主席和发言人
- A jury normally returns a general verdict. 陪审团通常能给出一个一般的裁决。
- An attempt to corrupt a jury, as with bribery. 贿赂行为收买陪审团的企图，如用贿赂手段等
- Twelve people constitute a jury. 12人组成陪审团。
- Her criminal record disqualify her from serving on a jury. 她有犯罪前科所以不能当陪审员。
- The case will be decided by a jury. 这案件将由陪审团裁决。
- Which of these courts uses a jury system? 问题一、以下哪种法庭采用陪审团制度?
- Should I have a Jury Trial or Court Trial? 我应该请求陪审团审理还是法庭审理?
- I've been called up to do a jury. 我被请去担任陪审员。
- What Tangential Factors Might Influence A Jury? 什么相关因素会影响陪审团?
- He has had more social and educational advantages than any one of you in the jury box. 他在社会地位方面，教育方面，要比你们陪审席上任何一位都要高出一筹。
- The finding of a jury in a trial. 裁定审判中陪审团的裁决
- To enroll(a jury)upon a panel or list. 将（一位陪审员）列入陪审员名单