- We had a humdinger of an argument. 我们著实地争论了一次。
- a humdinger of a secretary. 书记中的极出色的人。
- We had a humdinger of an argument . 我们着实地争论了一次.
- It turned into a real humdinger of a game. 那场比赛变得扣人心弦。
- A humdinger of a blizzard. 一场极猛烈的暴风雪
- Why did you choose the occupation of a secretary? 你为什么选择秘书这个职业? ?
- Jack can't do without the help of a secretary. 杰克需要秘书的协助才行。
- He can't do without the service of a secretary. 他不能没有秘书的协助。
- What are the typical duties of a secretary? 秘书职业
- We had a humdinger of an argument 我们著实地争论了一次.
- 1. We had a humdinger of an argument. 我们著实地争论了一次.
- The cake we made was somewhat of a failure. 我们做的蛋糕不大成功。
- I hate to say it but our secretary is kind of a bimbo. 我尽管不太想说，但秘书确实有点傻里傻气。
- Will you partake of a drink with us? 和我们一同喝一杯好吗？
- He doubles the parts of a farmhand and a miner. 在这出戏里他既扮演雇农又扮演矿工。
- He let himself down slowly by means of a tope. 他借助一根绳子慢慢地下来了。
- He went about in the disguise of a sailor. 他伪装成海员到处流窜。
- The novel unrolls the history of a certain woman. 那本小说揭露了某个女子的过去。
- The war was lost because of a shortage of munitions. 战争因军火不足而失败。
- A man appeared at the castle gate in the guise of a woodcutter. 一个男子打扮成樵夫的模样出现在城堡的门口。