a hip replacement operation
- A55- year-old U. S. Army veteran who has trouble walking is offering to mow lawns for$10 each to raise money so his dog can have a hip replacement operation.
- Objective To study on curative effect on femoral neck fracture in elderly patients manual thighbone head and entire hip replacement operation.
- Dr. Saba Saba had a hip fracture and ended up having a hip replacement.
- Stories of patients waiting up to two years for a hip replacement or ten months to see an orthopaedic surgeon have stirred public anxiety.
- Ask your surgeon what you will gain by having the operation. For example, a hip replacement may mean that you can walk again with ease.