- He was a great leader that bestrode two centuries. 他是跨越两个世纪的伟大领袖。
- What are the qualities that mark a great leader ? 伟大领袖的特质是什么?
- The child was to become a great leader. 那孩子长大后必定成为伟大领袖。
- How does anyone replace such a great leader? 怎能代替这么伟大的人?
- What are the qualities that mark a great leader? 伟大领袖的特质是什么?
- By no means is he considered to be a great leader. 他决不会被看作是个伟大的领导人。
- Madsen: Derek is a great leader. 马德森：德里克是一位伟大的领袖级球员。
- He was admired as a hero./ a great leader. 人们赞美他是一位英雄.;/伟大领袖。
- Rameses： He was a great leader. 费明斯：他是一个伟大的领袖。
- No doubt, he was a great leader. 毫无疑问，他是一位伟大的领袖。
- The city and the Commonwealth have lost a great leader. 这座城市和这个州失去了一位伟大的领袖。
- How could he ever follow such a great leader as Moses? 他怎样才能像摩西一般，成为伟大的领袖呢？
- So a great leader must have the ability to instill courage in others. 所以，一个伟大的领袖必须具有激励其他人勇气的能力。
- A great leader. 一位卓越的领导人
- Chairman Mao is our great leader. 毛主席是我们的伟大领袖。
- He is a great guy, a chip off the old block. 他是一位好人，就像他父亲一样。
- Whether Margaret Thatcher goes down in history as a great leader remains to be seen. 玛格丽特·撒切尔能否作为一名伟大的领袖而被载入史册，还有待证实。
- Comrade Mao Zedong was a great leader,and it was under his leadership that the Chinese revolution triumphed. 毛泽东同志是伟大的领袖，中国革命是在他的领导下取得成功的。
- The people had considered Abraham Lincoln to be a great leader, and a wise, kind and honest man. 亚伯拉罕·林肯是人民公认的伟大领袖,一个英明、慈祥、诚实的人。
- The people had considered him to be a great leader, and a wise, kind and honest man. 人民一直把他看作是一位伟大的领袖,一个英明、慈祥而正直的人。