- That is a good reason for scepticism. 这足以让人对当前的复苏持怀疑态度。
- You have a good reason for refuse, do not you? 你有很好的理由来拒绝，不是吗？
- You have a good reason for refusing,do not you? 你有很好的理由拒绝，不是吗?
- That in itself is a good reason. 它本身就是一个很好的理由。
- Justification n. A good reason for doing sth. 做某事之正当理由。
- He had a good reason for doing it. 他那样做有充分的。
- He has a good reason to file a claim. 他有充足的理由索赔。
- I have a good reason to get angry with her. 我大有理由生她的气。
- He will not do this without a good reason. 没有足够的理由,他是不会这要做的。
- Is there a good reason to eat breakfast? 有没有很好的理由来解释为什么要吃早餐?
- Tim : Is that really a good reason to move out? 提姆：那真的是搬出去的好理由吗？
- A dialog box is another room; have a good reason to go there. 对话框是另一个房间，去之前要有个好理由。
- Do not seal classes without having a good reason to do so. 除非有充分的理由,否则不要密封类。
- Justify: v. Give or be a good reason for How can you justify? 你怎么对你的无礼行为作出令人满意的解释呢?
- He took a leaf out of her book without a good reason. 他无缘无故地就从她书上撕下一张。
- Steve Francis had a good reason for delaying an interview. 他完全有充分的理由让记者们再等一会。
- Never changey gr position sn the market without a good reason. 除非有充分的理由，不要改变你在市场里的头寸。
- These things happen for a good reason; they have social roots. 事出有因， 各有社会基础。
- Hope you can see a good reason in it for my weirdness. 希望你能把这个作为我奇怪举动的原因。
- A stunt man needs to have a good guardian angel. 当特技替身演员的得有个守护天使来保佑。