- She was known to have a fiery temper. 她以脾气狂暴而著名。
- He's got a fiery temper and flares up at the slightest provocation. 他是火爆性子, 一点就着。
- He's got a fiery temper and ares up at the slightest provocation. 他是火爆性子，一点就着。
- A person of hot blood and fiery temper. 性情易怒，脾气暴躁的人
- He has a fiery temper. 他的脾气暴躁如火。
- a fiery temper; flaming passions. 火爆脾气；热烈的爱。
- She gave vent to her indignation in a fiery speech. 她在一篇激烈的演说中发泄怒气。
- She was a lady of such ungovernable spirit and fiery temper. 她是一个性子暴躁倔强,很难管教的姑娘。
- The politician gave a fiery speech. 那政客作了一次激昂的演讲。
- He'd better learn to control that fiery temper. 他最好学着克制那暴躁脾气。
- It is difficult to rein a fiery horse. 脾气暴躁的烈马是难于驾驭的。
- The face in the trap-door was a fiery red. 那扇天窗门的门脸儿火红火红的。
- He gave vent to his indignation in a fiery speech. 他用一篇激烈的言辞来发泄愤怒。
- Dissolve into a fiery world of chaos, melt! 在燃烧的混乱世界里熔化!
- But on a fiery river boat that's rickety? 而是在那艘扭曲摇摆的河船上面?
- Isn't there awhite knight upon a fiery steed? 可曾见白色的骑士横跨与火红的骏马之上?
- A fiery dragon of Germanic mythology. 喷火龙德国传说中能喷火的龙
- Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? 可曾见白色的骑士横跨与火红的骏马之上?
- Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. 4就另有一匹马出来，是红的。
- Weak spot: Not a fiery, charismatic leader. 缺点：不是一个易躁的、有超凡魅力的领导者。