a few conventional remarks
- He often speaks a few conventional remarks.
- The chairman made a few conventional remarks.
- It is said that Englishmen like to make a few conventional remarks about the weather when they start a conversation.
- Can play these role into the circle, perhaps encase with cellophane they, also can buy a few with will encase plastic small conventional remark of horn.
- May I make a few preliminary remarks before we start the interview?
- She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.