- He took his journey into a far country.
- He said therefore， A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom， and to return.
- He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
- Not many days later, the younger son gathered all he had and took his journey into a far country, and there he squandered his property in loose living.
- And not many days after, the younger son, gathering all together, went abroad into a far country: and there wasted his substance, living riotously.