- a family without a car. 没有汽车的家庭
- "A Country Without Documentaries is like a Family Without a Photo Album". 一个国家没有纪录片，就好像一个家庭没有相册。
- It is foolish to buy a car without a warranty. 购买没有保单的汽车是愚蠢的。
- Doug was born in Washington DC, into a family without a bit of type 1 history.His dad, who worked with NASA, moved the family to the backwoods of Mississippi when Doug was about eleven. 道，波恩出生于华盛顿DC，家族里没有人患过1型糖尿病，他的父亲在美国航天局工作。
- A car for a family is not worth the expense. 花大钱买汽车对一个家庭是不值得的。
- How could she walk away from a car crash like that without a mark on her? 她怎么能在那样的撞车事故中平安脱险，没有受一点伤？
- It is hard to get around without a car. 没有汽车的旅行很艰难。
- It is illegal to drive a car without a licence. 无照开车是违法的。
- No one is to drive a car without a driving licence. 任何人没有驾驶执照不得开车。
- How do you manage without a car? 没有车你怎么应付的?
- How does she get around without a car? 没有汽车她怎样旅行?
- However did you get here without a car? 没有汽车你究竟是怎样来的呢?
- It is foolish to buy a car without a warranty . 购买没有保单的汽车是愚蠢的.
- A house, a car and a family, what else could one want? 一座房子、一辆车和一个家，除此之外，一个人还需求什么呢?
- He just walk out on his wife and family without saying a word. 他一句话也没说就遗弃了妻子和儿女。
- No one is to drive a car without a driving licence . 任何人没有驾驶执照不得开车。
- A family on a budget can't afford meat every day. 经济拮据的家庭不能每天享用肉食。
- As a traveling salesperson, Monica can't do without a car. 身为一个巡迴销售员，莫妮卡没有车子是不行的。
- That clock is a family heirloom. 那个座钟是祖传下来的。
- Without a license you are not allowed to drive a car. 司机必须要有驾驶证才准开车。