- A dog wags its tail when it is happy. 狗高兴时就摇尾巴。
- Have you ever seen a dog wag its tail? 你见过狗摇尾巴吗?
- The dog wags its tail in expectation of a bone. 那条狗摇著尾巴，巴望吃肉骨头。
- A dog wags its tail. 狗摇尾巴。
- Why does a dog wag its tail? 为什么狗要摇尾巴?
- When a dog's happy, it wags its tail. 狗高兴的时候会摇尾巴。
- The dog wagged its tail in expectation of a bone. 那条狗摇著尾巴,巴望吃肉骨头。
- The dog wags its tail to welcome you. 狗摇尾巴欢迎你。
- The dog wagged its tail excitedly. 那条狗兴奋地直摇尾巴。
- Our dog wags its tail when it sees us coming home from school. 狗儿看到我们从学校回家时摇摆它的尾巴。
- A dog reacts to kindness by wagging its tail. 狗摇尾以报答人们之爱护。
- A dog reacts to kindness by wagging its tail . 狗摇尾巴以报答人们的爱护。
- The dog wagged its tail with pleasure. 狗高兴地摇摆尾巴。
- be like a dog wagging its tail pitifully; abjectly beg for mercy 摇尾乞怜
- The dog wagged its tail when it saw us. 狗看到我们时摇摆尾巴。
- The dog wagged its tail excitedly . 那条狗兴奋地直摇尾巴.
- When the dog wags its tail, or when it raises its front legs with only its back legs are touching the ground, this means it is very happy. 当狗摇晃尾巴,或前腿抬起,只用后腿着地时
- She glanced from under her brows with lovely eyes at her husband, and her face wore the timorous, deprecating look of a dog when it faintly but rapidly wags its tail in penitence. 她蹙起额角，用一双秀丽的眼睛望了望丈夫，俨像一只疾速而乏力地摇摆着下垂的尾巴的狗，脸上现出了胆怯的、表露心曲的神态。
- Well, then,' the Cat went on, `you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased.Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. “好，那么，”猫接着说，“你知道，狗生气时就叫，高兴时就摇尾巴，可是我，却是高兴时就叫，生气时就摇尾巴。
- The dog wags its tail. 狗摇尾巴