- It occurred to him that he should go to see a dentist. 他想到他应该立刻去看牙医。
- A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth. 牙医在工作的时候，是往嘴里瞧／垂头丧气。
- A dentist often has to fill teeth. 牙科医生常常给患者补牙.
- He has set up as a dentist in that district. 他在那个区里当牙医。
- A dentist invented the electric chair. 电椅是一个牙医发明的。
- A dentist has to be cruel to be kind. 牙科医生是为仁术而不得不残酷的。
- After he grows up he planned to work as a dentist. 他长大以后打算当一个牙科医生。
- The sound of a dentist's drill always sets my teeth on edge. 我听见牙医钻牙的声音就打冷颤。
- He works as a dentist in the hospital. 他在医院里是牙医。
- One friend is encouraging another to see a dentist. 一个人在鼓励他的朋友去看牙医。
- How long did he practice as a dentist? 他做牙医有多长时间了?
- After he grows up he plans to work as a dentist. 他长大以后打算当一个牙科医生。
- A dentist at work always looks down in the mouth. 牙医在工作的时候老是往嘴里瞧。
- She's been a dentist for year,has not she? 她当牙科医生已经多年了，对吗?
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist. 死刑电椅是一位牙医发明的。
- My youngest daughter is a dentist. 我的小女儿是个牙医。
- This nightmare of a dentist's drill was tapered like a bee's stinger. 这枚钻头形同蜜蜂的蛰针，让你恐怖地联想到牙医的钻头。
- He can't be a doctor. He must be a dentist. 他不会是个医生。他一定是位牙医。
- He is going to be a dentist when he grows up. 他长大以后打算当牙医。
- He's going to be a dentist when he grows up. 他长大了打算当牙医。