a democratically elected legislature
- That government overthrew a democratically elected president in 1973.
- Some will object that this would undermine a democratically elected government.
- He said SADC would never accept the unconstitutional transfer of power from a democratically elected government.
- A democratically elected prime minister, however desirable, does not come with quite the same mystique.
- Samak resign and that Thailand switch to an appointed government, rather than a democratically elected one.