- "We didn't have much of a credit rating," says Soliman. “我们没有足够的信用额度，”索利曼说。
- We will accelerate development of a credit rating system. 加快社会信用体系建设。
- A credit rating agency shall set up a database of rating information and keep them permanently. 九、信用评级机构应就评级资料建立数据库并进行永久保存。
- An upward regrading by a credit rating agency of the credit status of a borrowing institution or its debt instruments. 就信贷评级而言，是指评级机构提高借款机构或其债务工具的信用等级。
- One of the richest nations in the world a century ago, Argentina now has a credit rating on a par with Bolivia's. 一个世纪前，阿根廷是世界上最富有的国家之一，现在的信用评级已经和玻利维亚一样的。
- Again, the credit approval service is a request-response service that receives a credit application and returns a credit rating synchronously. 此外,信用审批服务是一个请求-响应服务,它接收信用应用程序并同时返回信用等级。
- An upward regrading by a credit rating agency of the credit status of a borrowing institution or its debt instruments. It ... 就信贷评级而言，是指评级机构提高借款机构或其债务工具的信用等级。这通常意味着借款人因违约风险降低，可...
- How can people with poor credit ratings get approved for a credit card? 人们怎能差获得核准信贷评级为信用卡?
- This brilliant pupil is a credit to his teachers. 这名优秀生为老师增了光。
- A credit card is not a valid proof of identity. 银行发的支票保付卡不是有效的身份证明文件。
- The account have a credit balance of￡1,000. 这个帐户有余额1000英镑。
- Credit rating agencies downgraded A. 信用评级机构考虑到A.
- Having an acceptable credit rating. 信用好的有令人满意的信用等级的
- Is this item a debit or a credit? 这笔帐属于借方还是属于贷方?
- Getting a Credit Card with a Bad Credit Rating 越来越坏了信用卡的信用评级
- The student made a creditable effort on the essay. 这个学生在这篇短论上所作的努力值得赞扬
- You can use a credit card or pay C.O.D. 你可以使用信用卡或货到付款。
- The lovely garden is a credit to my wife. 这个可爱的花园是我太太的骄傲。
- Theory and method kf credit rating II. 资信评估的理论和方法2。
- You will be a credit to your school. 你将会为母校增光。