- A cow moos (boos , Dannynouncedrneds) . 母牛哞哞叫。
- A cow moos (boos , lows) . 母牛哞哞叫。
- A cow moos. 母牛哞哞叫.
- A cow or other domestic bovine animal. 家牛牛或其它家养的属于牛属的那种动物
- An animal without horns, especially a cow. 无角的动物没有角的动物，尤指母牛
- Don't explain it to him; it's only playing the lute to a cow. 别向他解释，那只是对牛弹琴。
- A cow's estrus cycle averages 21 days. 母牛的发情周期平均为21天。
- A cow will yield several gallons of milk each day. 一头母牛每天产几加仑的牛奶。
- A cow charged across the farmland with a bull bellowing(out) after it. 一头母牛狂奔着冲过农田，一头公牛吼叫着尾随其后。
- The lowing of a cow or a similar sound. 母牛低沉的哞哞叫的声音或类似声音
- Shelly attends a cow college in southern Utah. 雪莉在犹他州南部上一所乡间学院。
- Pan Tau on snakes, cows moo moo loudly. 蛇盘牛头上，牛哞哞高叫。
- A bell hung from a collar around a cow's neck. 牛铃系于牛颈上的铃
- A cow will yield several gallons of milk each day . 一头母牛每天产几加仑的牛奶。
- "Her waist is as big as a cow's. "她那腰粗得像头母牛。
- Hmm... would you call a cow and a tiger a @ciger@? 嗯，你能叫一头牛和一只老虎ciger吗?
- Roy tried to ride on a cow for a dare. 罗伊试着骑到牛背上以示自己胆大。
- "How all we gwine tek a cow wid us, Miss Scarlett? "咱们怎么带得走它呢，思嘉小姐?
- Sometimes, in the darkness, a cow coughed. 有时，黑暗中传来一阵母牛的喷鼻声。
- I have a cow, a dog, a goat, a duck and a hen. 有一头奶牛，一只狗，一只山羊，一只鸭子和一只母鸡。