- A cover charge tacked onto the bill. 帐单上的服务费。
- There's a cover charge included in the total. 帐单总额里包括服务费。
- I'm afraid there is a cover charge of 10$ after 8 p. m. when there is a band. 里头恐怕包括了晚上八点以后乐队演奏的服务费十元。
- A cover charge. 服务费
- Is there a cover charge? 有服务费吗?
- There is a cover charge. 要收附加费。
- His business was a cover for drug dealing. 他的商行是进行毒品交易的幌子。
- She drew a cover over the typewriter. 她拿过罩子将打字机套上。
- This business is a cover for unlawful activity. 这家商行是搞非法活动的隐蔽处。
- There is no cover charge for seats at the bar. 酒吧里的座位不收附加费。
- The house is red brick without a covering of stucco. 那房子是红砖砌的，没有用灰泥粉刷。
- If cover charge is paid, no admission? 服务费已付，不准进入吗?
- Fine, Is there any cover charge? 很好。要不要收附加费呢?
- A covering resembling a cloak or mantle. 斗篷状覆盖物一种类似长袍或斗蓬的遮盖物
- His girl fried is pretty enough to be a cover girl. 他的女朋友很美，有作封面女郎的资格。
- The piece of oilcloth is used as a covering for a table. 这块油布是用来铺桌子的。
- Land having a cover of trees and shrubs. 林地有树和灌木作覆盖物的土地
- A covered place for walking, as in a cloister. 回廊，步道有顶棚的散步处，如回廊
- A covered place or shelter; hiding place. 隐藏处或遮蔽处; 藏身的地方
- During this first month after re-opening, NO cover charge. 刚恢复营业头一个月一律免收门票。